WESTERN ONTARIO SOCCER LEAGUE
CODE OF CONDUCT & SPORTSMANSHIP
- Team coaches and officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a proper manner so
as to not bring the game into disrepute. High standards of personal conduct and fair
play shall be maintained at all times.
- Team coaches and officials shall be responsible to abide by the playing rules as set out
by all governing bodies.
- Team coaches and officials will communicate with players, parents/guardians to ensure
all understand, support and abide by the playing rules and codes of acceptable conduct
as published by the Club and its governing bodies.
- Decisions of game officials will be accepted absolutely by players, team coaches and
- Game officials and League Officials are not to be verbally and/or physically abused in any manner whatsoever by coaches, players, parents, guardians and/or team supporters.
- Abusive or foul language by coaches, players, parents, guardians or spectators will not
- Violent conduct will not be tolerated.
- As per League Rules No Spectators are allowed on the same side as players benches
- Spectator are not allowed to enter the field of play
- All Team Coaches on the Bench must have a valid coaching card and be on the Game Sheet.
- All other Team Officials on the bench must be registered with an OS Number and be on the Game Sheet.
- Only players participating in the game, on the game sheet and dressed in their team uniform shall sit on the bench.
- All Team Officials are responsible for ensuring that the above rules are understood
and abide by all team members.
- All Clubs are responsible to ensure their Team Officials abide by this code of conduct
- Team coaches and officials are expected to inform the Club of breaches of this Code of
Conduct and Sportsmanship.